Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

Shipping car from Naples Fl to Oak Brook Il, waited all day for the truck.by 10:30 p.m.

I went to bed. At 3:30 the next morning, the driver called and said he was waiting outside the gate. Too late, we had an early flight, they never picked up the car yet still charged me. Entered a dispute on my Visa and won, yeah Visa.

Never use this company, the AAA in front of their name is misleading. The driver did not arrive til 3:30 a.m., he did not speak English, impossible to communicate. When I reported the incident to the company, they informed me that for additional $200.00 they would send a driver that spoke English. During the wait for the driver he informed me that he was outside my residence, when he was at another address in Naples.

The dispatcher stated that I was the driver with the Volvo at another address, my car is a BMW.

I told the driver to enter at the front gate, he arrived in early a.m.(the day after) and could not enter the back gate, but no speaking English, he could not understand.

Review about: Aaa Anytime Auto Transport Car Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Make others aware of this fraudulent commmpany.

Had an Experience with Aaa Anytime Auto Transport?

Comments