When I first spoke with them, they sounded helpful and professional, willing to "accommodate to my schedule". Paid the deposit and 2 days later arranged to pick up the car on a Saturday, The truck driver told me that it would be delivered by Thursday, but he would call the day before to confirm the time.

On Thursday I was advised (and just because I was the one calling him) that he was behind schedule and the deliver would be on Saturday.

I called the office (on that Saturday) to find out what was going on, the rudest person you can imagine answered, he would not even let me talk, he kept repeating himself that I have to talk with Customer Service, even though I was only trying to find out the whereabout of the truck and approximate time for the deliver of my car.

Believing or not he kept talking on top of me asking and trying to explain, repeating himself as a recording: "You have to speak to Customer Service, You have to speak to Customer Service", although I was advised that I could call them anytime if I have a question.

Bottom line: they are VERY FAST to charge your credit card, but VERY UNPROFESSIONAL when is time to help the customer.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Aaa Anytime Auto Transport. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aaa Anytime Auto Transport to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aaa Anytime Auto Transport aaa anytime auto transport for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments