I was looking for car transport company.Called and booked with 300.00 deposit.

When I read the contract they sent me to sign, I saw words that said failure to sign within 24 hours would result in another 100 charge. Sounded threatening to me. Looked up company for feedback and learned that they do this all the time . I called less than 10 minutes after booking to indicate that after reading contract, I had changed my mind but was told they already processed credit card and told me to call customer service (who never answered the phone).

This group is SCAM and shamefull. DO NOT use them.

They misrepresent who they are and what they do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they would not honor request to cancel just 5 minutes after booking (when i had a chance to review threatening contract)" of aaa anytime auto transport shipping policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Aaa Anytime Auto Transport needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aaa anytime auto transport shipping policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aaa Anytime Auto Transport.

Had an Experience with Aaa Anytime Auto Transport?

Comments